- Spelunker World (for PS4, Tozai, 2015) -- Publishing support, Promotional support
- R-Type Dimensions (for PS3, Tozai, 2014) -- Publishing support, Promotional support
- Everyday Spelunker (for Smartphones, Tozai, 2013) -- Publishing Support
- Lode Runner Classic (for Smartphones, Tozai, 2013)-- Producer, Web
- Lode Runner X (for Android, Tozai/Sony Mobile Communications, 2012) -- Producer, Web
- Spelunker HD (for PS3, Tozai, 2011) -- Producer, Web
- Kurulin Fusion (for PlayStation Portable, MTO/Tozai, 2009) -- Producer
- Sync-Ball (for iOS, Tozai, 2010)
- Lode Runner (for Xbox Live Arcade, Tozai, 2009)
- R-Type Dimensions (for Xbox Live Arcade, Tozai, 2009)
MTO USA, Inc.
- Kurulin Fusion, (for PlayStation Portable, MTO/Tozai, 2009) -- Producer
- Happy Cooking (for Nintendo DS, Ubisoft, 2008) -- Producer
- Petz Dogz Fashion (for Nintendo DS, Ubisoft, 2008) -- Producer
Kemco USA, Inc.
- Simple DS Vol.13 Arashi no Drift Rally (for Nintendo DS, D3 Publisher, Japan, 2007) -- Producer
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (for PlayStation Portable, Buena Vista Games, 2006) -- Gameplay Programming
- The Sims2 (for PlayStation Portable, Electronic Arts, 2005) -- Gameplay (UI) Programming
- Digimon Racing (for Game Boy Advance, Bandai, 2004) -- Production Support, Publisher Relations, Localization
- Digimon Rumble Arena 2 (for PS2/GameCube/Xbox, Bandai, 2004) -- Production, Level Design, Publisher Relations, Localization
At Sakura-Con. I hold the position of Japanese Guest Manager managing various aspect of Japanese Guest of Honor, including planning, and staffing. I am staffed with Japanese Guest Relations team since 2002, of which I have been staffed as Japanese Guest Manager since 2003.
Following the devastating event of 2011 Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan, we have activated within 48 hours of the disaster to established an relief coalition eventually consisting more than 100 entities.
I have taken part in coordinating website production as well as coding.
This project is concluded as of March, 2016.
Collection of Emacs Lisps Available at http://helpa.hidekisaito.com
HidekiSaitoCom Application Layer
- A Go program powering hidekisaito.com website.
- It is an experiment of implementations of Go to serve as a website handler.
- "Go as a replacement for PHP"
- Currently exclusively developed for and used on hidekisaito.com
- Development currently suspended.
:PROPERTIES: :CUSTOM_ID: hidekis-songlist :END:
Hideki's Songlist was started so I can have a simple website to look up the song to sing when I am with my friends. Also I have been exploring with database, XML, and JSON. (I was also using this site to test out Web Intents, however, it sounds like it is no longer in development.) Currently planning reimplementation with Go language; it is currently implemented in PHP. Support for multiple users are also planned.
Analyzing NDVI Imagery Using Blender
Yuzuko Nonohara Modeling
Yuzuko Nonohara Modeling is an experimental modeling project using blender to learn production pattern of organic modeling.
Open Source Community Involvements
I am experimenting with Docker.
As a part of experiments I am maintaining Docker packages of Tor.
- Tor SOCKS Proxy -- hsaito/torbox
- Tor Relay -- hsaito/torbox-relay
- Tor Hidden Service -- hsaito/torbox-hidden
Contains a webserver and ZeroBin.
- ZeroBin -- hsaito/zerobin
- Freenet -- hsaito/freenetbox